Founded in 2005, NWDS became a limited company in 2008 and has continued to grow each year. We now provide media services to over 40 clients and have built hundreds of websites.
Over the last 8 years we have built up a loyal client base. From sole traders to multi-million-pound companies, we cover a diverse range of segments. Our clients include leading retailers in white and brown goods, clothing, home furnishings and travel as well as legal services and claims specialists.
We have strong connections in the local property market through our sister company North West Property Guide Ltd, along with a cost effective design and print service through the third company in our group Affordable Leaflets Ltd.
Since becoming a Limited company in 2008, we took the view that providing purely media design, planning and booking services should only be a part of our offering to clients. We quickly built up a web design team to complement our Graphic designers and meet the demands of online marketing, as well as a radio commercial production department and Google and SEO management team.
Through our in-house and freelance colleagues, we are confident we can meet the demands of an ever-changing media market. We will continue to evolve to ensure we give our clients the best possible advice in maximising their marketing budgets.
- (Director)Company Director Gavin Chadwick heads up the print and design side of the business with his main focus being our sister company Affordable Leaflets. With a background in Graphic Design and an in-depth knowledge...Read More
- (Director)Paul learned his trade in Regional Press starting as a media rep back in 1995 on the Bury Times and eventually becoming head of Advertising and Commercial Sales for Newsquest’s Bolton, Bury and Leigh...Read More
- (Director)Steve’s main role within the company is heading up our Web design and marketing team. Specialising in WordPress and Magento sites, Steve also manages SEO and Google Adwords campaigns for a variety of clients....Read More
- (Graphic Designer)Natalie joined us back in October 2010 bringing with her a wealth of experience in creative artwork design. Nat has worked in regional press graphic design teams and on the design team of a...Read More
- (Graphic Designer)Andrew learned his trade working in the studio at a regional publisher and currently looks after the advert designs for some of our key accounts. Andrew specialises in the property market and provides full...Read More
- (Business Development Manager)As our Business Development Manager, Sam’s task is to optimize our in-house services by building great customer relationships. She has experience in Brand Identity, Direct Marketing, Regional & National Press Advertising, plus an in-depth...Read More
- (Web Designer)Shannon joined the team at North West Design Studios in 2015, working within our web department. Having recently completed an apprenticeship scheme with us, Shannon has fresh, new and innovative ideas. She is able...Read More
- (Accountant / Administrator)Claire’s main responsibility at North West Design Studios is managing our purchase ledger and invoicing systems across the group of companies. Claire also manages our day to day office requirements, covering anything from mail...Read More